What you need:
- 2 ounces watermelon vodka*
- 1 ounce Rosemary Syrup
- 1 ounce freshly squeezed lime juice
- Lavender Cocktail Rimming Sugar
- Pink Sprinkles (optional)
- Watermelon slice, for garnish
Rim edge of martini glass in rosemary syrup and dip into lavender sugar and pink sprinkles, if using. Add vodka, rosemary syrup, and lime juice to an ice-filled cocktail shaker. Shake until nice and cold. Strain into the martini glass and garnish with a slice of watermelon.
Note: We used Western Son watermelon vodka, which has a beautiful reddish-pink hue. If you're using a clear vodka, add some watermelon juice until you've achieved the color you want.
*Non-Boozy Option: Use fresh watermelon juice