What You’ll Need:
- 1 ½ cups of Lavender Sugar
- ½ cup of melted coconut oil (can substitute almond or avocado oil if preferred)
- ½ tsp. Sparkle Mica or other skin safe glitter (optional)
- 1-2 tsp. Lavender Buds
- Heat coconut oil in microwave for 10-second intervals, up to 30 seconds, or until completely melted.
- Pour lavender sugar into a glass bowl and stir in melted coconut oil until well blended.
- Gently fold in sparkle mica and lavender buds until mixture reaches desired texture.
- Spoon into glass jars and seal tightly with a lid. Store in a cool, dry place.
Apply a small amount to face, hands, or feet, rubbing in a circular motion. Rinse with warm water.